Monday, July 5, 2010

I would have to say essay #1 was easier for me. And the reason why, is because it was more personal. I feel like I can just go on and on with personal material and things that interest me. I can just free write and go back later and fix anything. The interview essay and the synthesis were a little more challenging for me because I'm still working on structure, details, and transitions. Once I get these down I am sure I will enjoy writing more. I have a hard time putting things together when it comes to writing. I find it hard to come up with something to write about. The stories we were assigned to read, only two, so far were interesting to me. And that is another issue for me, I find it very hard to write about things I have no interest in. It takes me a long time to be able to come up with something to write about or how to set it up. I like the blogs because its just free writing. I am definately learning a lot in this class and would certainly look back at what I have learned and use it to write in the future. Even though writing is not one of my strengths I am enjoying learning about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment