Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Blog #5

Analyzing ads was ok. I already knew that ads are supposed to persuade you to want to attain that particular product. I can honestly say that ads do not appeal to me in an emotional way. I love looking at ads though, some are quite amusing and creative. In analyzing the Quick Trim ad I can see how some people would be persuaded in buying this product if they are looking to or trying to lose weight and not willing to do the work that it involves. That ad has two physically fit gorgeous celebrity women in it with a 100% satisfaction guaranteed seal. It is amazing to see how ads can have an emotional affect on people. Right now, I do not see anything that I would do different with this essay, I am sure there are some things I could have commented more on or taken some things out, or maybe a I could have used a different ad.

The resume was pretty easy, I did learn though, that I might need to use a different format as to the one I have has too many bullet points. Another thing that I became very conscious about with the writing of the resume was to make sure I have perfect grammar and punctuation. The fill in resume was helpful it was good way to make sure you have all your information completed. I do not think there was anything about this project that was a pain. I learned that next time I fill out an application to make sure I fill in every blank and if I don’t know….I will make it up. Except for the jobs and experience part.

No comments:

Post a Comment