Monday, July 19, 2010

Blog 4

I loved the essay one and three assignments. I got to write about myself and what I wanted to, and what interested me. It is so easy when you have what you want to write about at the tip of your tongue. As is, my writing skills are weak. So when I have to write about something that has no interest to me it is so hard and it takes a couple of hours to even get started. And when I do get started, my writing assignments are usually short. I don't like to go on and on with writing I start feeling like I am being to opinionated and argumentative and I don't like that. There is something about writing that I do like. Maybe its that I get to express my thoughts a little. Free writing is the best. I just don't like to be argumentative about my opinions. I am an avid reader. They say that good readers are good writers, well, that is not the case with me. I don't know what happened there.

As far as my grades, I can say that I am content. I believe I got the grades that suit my work. I usually work for the best, but the writing part has been a little challenging for me. I still have good grades though.

Pressure, oh , pressure, the adrenalyne. Its like an addicting drug. I have to say that I do like it. It has not been that bad actually. If I had more time I definitely would put more thought and details into my writing. I am taking two other classes and every now and then I feel the pressure, but its only because of the writing. I don't know why I let it get to me. I will however, continue to take the same amount of classes for fall. If I can take the speed of summer classes I can take the fall classes that go a little longer than summer. I just want to finish my degree and start working in my career.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you'll take my 102 class this Fall. In the meantime, don't be afraid of your opinion. You can be opinionated and argumentative without APPEARING to be so. Rely on TS/CD to get your ideas across and it will help you relay your opinion without seeming argumentative.

    ReplyDelete