Friday, June 25, 2010

At first I thought this essay was going to be hard because I do not consider myself a writer. I can read, read, read, and read. I just can not write. I could not even put the pen on the paper to write.
As I sat there worried about what I was going to write about, I decided to seriously think about the question I needed to answer like if it was a problem I needed to solve. Then I just started writing and it all started to come to me, the more that I wrote, I felt a flow I believe the hardest part for me to write is trying to put the words in the right place or using the correct words. I worry that I'm not going to make sense. Trying to come up with a topic or what to focus on is also something I have a hard time with. I also need to expand my VERB vocabulary that is a huge one for me. I have to say that once I warm up and start writing, I like it. I like expressing my opinion or talking about an experience. What I would do different is probably not stress so much about it because once I get started it feels good and I could just keep going, I just need to practice writing more and learning new verbs. And I would have probably written more in my essay, but I just ran out of time. Because I was too busy worrying.

No comments:

Post a Comment